Version Date: Feb 8, 2022
At Fire Escape Partners, Inc. dba Lucid Privacy Group, Inc.
(“Lucid”), privacy is our business. Please contact us at any time
if you have questions about our approach to privacy.
When and how we collect data
The following are examples of how and when we collect personal information:
- You subscribe to our newsletter.
- You contact us via email.
- You schedule a call with us.
Types of personal information we collect
- Information you provide when using our website
- Information you provide when using our services
- Testimonials, surveys or other web form submissions
- Information we collect during your website visit
- Website metadata and analytics, including IP address,
date/time of visits, new or returning visits, page response times,
URL clickstreams, how long you stay on our pages, what you do on those pages
- Information provided or collected when you interact with us through social media or other platforms, such as
- Twitter ‘likes’, replies, retweets, click-throughs to our website, or custom interactions
- Commenting or liking our blog posts on Medium
How we use your personal information
We use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To improve the Lucid website.
- For website visitor or client support.
- To fulfill your requests for information and services.
- To contact you for news and promotional purposes.
- For other business purposes including to maintain business records.
How we share your personal information
We may share data with vendors or service provider who:
- Help us communicate with you.
- Manage and optimize our website.
- Assist us with our social media presence.
In addition, we may share information:
- To protect legal rights.
- Lucid may share your personal information in order to protect:
- the legal rights of our company, our employees, our agents, and our affiliates.
- to protect the safety and security of our website visitors.
- to detect and protect against fraud.
- to comply with law or legal process.
- As part of a business transition.
- Lucid may also share your personal information as part of a business transition.
- Lucid may share personal information with prospective purchasers to evaluate the proposed transaction.
- Lucid may also share your personal information with another company that buys assets or stock of Lucid.
That company may use and disclose personal information for purposes similar to those described in this policy.
Below are the specific vendors or third parties who receive your personal information, including those using cookies
- Website Management
- Email Marketing
Exercise your choices with the personal information we maintain about you
- Access the personal information we maintain about you.
- Delete the personal information we maintain about you.
- Opt-Out of certain uses of your personal information
- Email marketing - unsubscribe to our email list by emailing
email@example.com or by clicking the
unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
You can exercise these rights by contacting Lucid at
For visitors from the U.K. or European Economic Area (EEA)
If you are a resident of the U.K., or European Economic Area
you have certain rights and protections under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
regarding the processing of your personal data.
- Our Legal Basis for processing your personal data are:
- We need to use your personal data to perform our contractual
responsibilities to you (e.g., responding to requests for information).
- We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data.
For example, we may process your personal data for our direct marketing activities,
to conduct data analytics and to provide, secure, and improve our Services.
- We may need to do so to comply with our legal obligations, such as with a court order.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by opting-out with the links above,
or by changing your browser settings.
- You have the right to exercise these choices with respect to your personal data:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request that we correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Request that we delete your personal data. Please note if your personal
data is necessary for compliance with our legal or regulatory obligations,
then we may retain it.
- Object to the processing of your personal data through our
“Exercise Your Choices’ section listed above. In addition,
you may also object if you believe your fundamental rights
and freedoms outweigh our legitimate interests.
- Lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority
if you have concerns about how we process your personal data.
You can exercise these rights by contacting Lucid at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of 13.
If you are under the age of 13, please ask a parent or guardian for help in using our website
or purchasing any products. If you believe we have obtained personal information associated
with children under the age of 13 (or 16 in California or in the U.K./EEA),
please contact us at email@example.com
and we will delete it.
Links on our website
This website may contain links to other websites or services.
We do not endorse the editorial practices of these websites,
nor exercise control over the information you provide or they collect.
We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
If you have any questions about our privacy or security practices, or if you would like to
request access to or correction of your personal information,
you can contact Lucid by mail, telephone, or e-mail:
Lucid Privacy Group
1050 Page Street
San Francisco, CA 94117
Changes to this policy
so that you keep up-to-date on our most current practices. We will put the effective date of the
latest version at the top of each policy.